Rainmeter is nice software to change your desktop appearance using beautiful themes. You need to install rainmeter first, after that you can install skin pack in it. Here is the tutorial on how to use-install theme in rainmeter. To Use Skin Pack first you need to install Rainmeter .
How to use-install rainmeter skins :
(1) In case you have .rmskin file
If the skin is in the .rmskin format.
Double-click the .rmskin file, click Install.
(.rmskin) is the rainmeter skin format.
(2) In case you have .zip file
Unzip the downloaded Rainmeter skin by right-clicking on the file and selecting the “Extract” option. After the extraction is complete, copy the folder to the Rainmeter “Skins” folder that is located in your program files.
Skins Folder Location:
- Windows XP C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\My Documents\Rainmeter\Skins
- Windows 8/7/Vista C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins
How To apply skin :
Not needed But necessary if you want to customize theme.
- Right-click on the Rainmeter “teardrop” that is located in your system tray.
- Select “Configs.” Choose the skin that you want to appear.
Adding Various Items :
- The skin allows you to add the “CPU bar,” which shows system information about your computer such as memory, IP address and other hard drive information. You can also add a clock, news and weather.
- You can Add more Features as it depends on Which type Of theme You are using.
I have tried my best to explain the tutorial if you have any problem regarding this then please leave comment